Ventilated façade systems
Forte Light is designed for invisible mounting of thin, smooth façade materials. This is one of the range of ventilated façade systems that uses an undercut anchoring solution.
The undercut anchors, system accessories, and design profiles allow secure mounting of a wide range cladding materials with thickness less than 25mm.
Undercut technology includes drilling and mounting the anchor on the back (invisible) section of the façade material.
- A continuous façade with no visible fixing elements
- Wide variety of façade panels, sizes and designs
- Secure anchor system ensures maximum security when fixing plates
- Option to use cladding materials with a thickness up to 25mm
- Every façade material can be precisely aligned
- Ceramic tiles
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Technical stone
- Composite mineral material
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Light transmitting concrete
Variety of cladding materials