ETEM’s ever-increasing commercial activity, coupled with its worldwide expansion and technological innovation, means we need to attract new, talented professionals.
We’re looking for people filled with creative and pioneering spirit, and a “can-do” attitude.
People who welcome and embrace challenges, achieve goals, and have solid experience in the aluminium industry.
In fact, we’re always looking for passionate individuals, people of character with firm business ethics.
Should you feel that you meet the above criteria, please get in touch.
We would love to hear from you!
*ETEM informs you that part of the voluntarily provided to this announcement data is private and comes under a special protection administration under the Regulations 2016/679 and Personal data protection act. The provided personal data will be processed for achieving of allowed from the legislation purposes related to the current announcement as well as for the achievement of the legal interest of the administrator of personal data. ETEM processes, storages and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in compliance with the terms provided by the legislation and guarantees its safety and secrecy.
We inform you that you agree that ETEM provides the personal data to the authorities and governmental institutions or third parties when such obligation is imposed by the law or it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a selection and for the possible future establishment of employment relations. In compliance with the internal rules of ETEM you have the rights to access and correction of your personal data, the right to be erased as well as the right to object towards the processing, provision and disclosure of your personal data for purposes different than the indicated here.
The purpose of the position is the complete support of the exports sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Records and processes orders received by mail, telephone and /or through personal customer contact in the system;
• Provides pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines;
• Serves as a communication link between customer and sales staff to assure responsiveness;
• Tracks order activity and alerting appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• At least 1 years of customer service experience;
• University degree;
• Good communication and organizational skills, able to work in a team environment;
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task;
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• Energetic, ambitious, result oriented;
• Excellent knowledge of English is a must;
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
If you match the above mentioned criteria and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join the commercial team as GL Accountant.
Skills and qualification
What we offer:
We are looking for a Quality Control Engineer to join our factory facilities, located in Magoula, Greece.
Skills and qualifications
The Company offers