The company was founded as a Limited Liability Company (LTD).
The company was converted into a Société Anonyme (SA).
Installation of an anodized aluminium powder-coating plant.
Installation of an extrusion press with the largest capacity in the Balkans (2,750 tons).
Placement on the market of new pioneering aluminium lines of products (systems) for architectural application, called LINES Ε.
Listed on the Athens Stock Exchange.
ETEM is certified according to EN-ISO 9002:1994.
ETEM establishes production facilities in Sofia, BULGARIA.
- Installation of a 5,000 ton extrusion line, the largest in South Eastern Europe.
- Strategic partnership with automotive industry for production of precision processed components (BMW & AUDI).
Construction of new storage facilities (20,000 sq. m.) in Athens, Greece.
- Set up of a new vertical powder-coating plant for extrusion profiles.
- Installation of new tractors, placement tables and a special ageing oven.
New administrative offices in Greece.
- ETEM establishes a new subsidiary company in Serbia.
- Installation of a new highly automated vertical powder coating line.
- ETEM establishes a new subsidiary company in Ukraine.
- ETEM establishes a new subsidiary company in Romania.
ETEM commences the creation of new facilities in Libya.
ETEM obtains the environmental management certificate EN-ISO 14001:2004.
New production facilities for PVC systems are established in ETEM Bulgaria.
- Installation of two new extrusion press lines with capacities of 1,800 and 2,800 tons in ETEM Bulgaria.
- Installation of a new high technology horizontal powder-coating line in Greece.
ETEM establishes a new subsidiary company in Tirana, ALBANIA.
- Crash relevant profiles certification for the automotive industry is achieved.
- ETEM is awarded new contracts for developing projects with major automotive manufacturers (Daimler, Jaguar, Land Rover, BMW, etc.)
The first high-rise building in Bulgaria with tailor-made façade E99 is finished successfully (126 m).
ETEM aluminium profiles. One supplier, countless applications.
Select your region
AfricaAsiaAustraliaEuropeNorth AmericaSouth America